- Two-prong design extracts corks without damaging them
- Guide the prongs between the cork and the inside of the bottle neck
- Shimmy prongs down until fully inserted then twist the extractor out and upward to remove the cork
- Includes a protective sheath with satin finish
- Satin finish looks professional in any environment
Keep corks pristine during the extracting process, with this Monopol Ah-So satin finish two-prong cork extractor with decorative sheath! This cork extractor is designed with twin prongs that slip between the cork and the inside of the bottle neck. With your fingers holding onto the handle with one hand, and your other hand holding on to the bottle, guide the prongs between the cork and the inside of the bottle neck. Shimmy them down with a left-to-right movement while applying light force to the handle. The prongs will slowly work their way into the bottle until fully inserted.
Once the prongs are all the way in, twist the extractor out and upward to remove the cork. The extractor won't damage the cork, making it an excellent tool to use for older, vintage wines. For safe storage of this cork extractor, a protective decorative sheath with bottle cap opener is included. Slip the sheath over the prongs during storage and transport to keep the prongs protected